Are imposter syndrome, writer’s block or anxiety stopping you from achieving?
Are you unsure how to map your career in higher education?
Do you feel lonely navigating academia?
Social Research & Practice and Education Ltd. offers support through coaching, mentoring and CBT counselling (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy) to help you reach your goals within academia. We help you…
- combat writer’s block through specific writing techniques alongside CBT strategies to remove anxiety and self-doubt
- manage performance anxiety and perfectionist traits through coaching and counselling
- navigate career choices such as positioning yourself on the research and teaching tracks or disclosing disability, chronic illness and/or neurodiversity through coaching, counselling and mentoring
- reduce the effects of imposter syndrome through coaching and counselling
- prepare applications for Fellowships of the Higher Education Academy or the UKCGE Research Supervision Recognition through coaching and mentoring
- identify career development and training opportunities through coaching and mentoring
- with supervision and mentoring support for research from undergraduate to post-doctoral level
Through combining coaching, mentoring and counselling, we are able to target the support where it is needed in the way it is needed. All our coaches and counsellors are themselves experienced academics with successful careers in research, teaching and management roles.
Schedule your free introductory session to discuss your personalised support plan: